IP-INTELLIGENCE was founded in 2008 by Dr. iur. Marco Neeser.
IP-INTELLIGENCE stands for the intelligent handling of intellectual property, or IP for short.
IP-INTELLIGENCE provides legal and strategic advice, including advice on contract drafting and negotiation, general terms and conditions of sale, safeguarding, administering and exploitation of rights and the assertion of rights and claims.
IP-INTELLIGENCE advises domestic and foreign industrial, service and trading companies as well as private individuals in the area of contract law and intellectual property, with a particular focus on the following legal areas:
- Copyright and ancillary copyright law (music, film, art, graphics etc.)
- Trademark law
- Licensing law
- E-commerce / business models related to new technologies
- Design law
- Software license contracts
- Patent license contracts
- Competition law
- Advertising law
- Legal questions concerning the entertainment industry
- General contract law
- Corporate law (corporations, limited liability companies, shareholder agreements, consultancy)