- 1992 - 1998 Legal studies at the University of Zurich, graduated magna cum laude.
- 1998 - 2001 Auditing function in a Zurich law firm with media and copyright law orientation.
- 2001 Admitted to the bar as attorney.
- 2001 - 2003 Attorney at FSDZ Rechtsanwälte, Zurich.
- 2003 - 2004 Stay in New York, academic research in the area of copyright and licensing law.
- 2004 - 2008 Partner at FSDZ Rechtsanwälte, Zurich.
- 2008 Founding IP-INTELLIGENCE in Zurich.
Attorney Marco Neeser has many years of professional practice experience and has worked for many years as a musician and music producer. He has his own music label and publishing company, several international CD releases and has worked on scores at the Schauspielhaus Zurich. His experience in the entertainment and media sector (music and film industry, electronic media, new technologies and business models, E-commerce, advertising, contract law, the publishing industry etc.) is extensive. Additionally, he received his doctor’s degree at the University of Zurich (a comparative law dissertation magna cum laude). Marco Neeser is a member of the Zurich and Swiss Association of Attorneys at Law and a member of the Swiss Forum for Communication Law.